Over the last few years, wireless technology has improved a lot. People have really stared trusting it and are beginning to adopt to the use of it.
In the chain of new wireless technologies, wireless mouse are one of the most prominent ones. By giving you wire free connection with high acuity sensors and extreme accuracy, wireless mouse has pretty much replaced standard wired connection mouse.
When it comes to wireless mouse, the price range spectrum is quite wide. You can buy anything from a few dollars to a few hundred dollars’ worth mouse and you may also consider the most expansive gaming mouse as well.
- 5 Best Cheap Wireless Mouse (Top Rated And Discounted)
- Top 10 Best Cheap Wireless Mouse (Oct 2019 Updated)
- 1. Logitech G305 – Best Budget Wireless Mouse
- 2. VicTsing MM057 2.4G – Best Portable Wireless Mouse 2019
- 3. TeckNet Classic 2.4G – Best Cheap Wireless Mouse For Gaming
- 4. Logitech G603 LIGHTSPEED – Best Budget Gaming Mouse 2019
- 5. Anker 2.4G – Best Wireless Gaming Mouse
- 6. Jelly Comb 2.4G Slim – Cheap Wireless Mouse Under $10
- 7. Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 – (Microsoft Mouse)
- 8. WIRELESS TRACKBALL M570 – Best Wireless Mouse Under $50
- 9. Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse L6V-00001 – Best Budget Microsoft Wireless Mouse
- 10. Kensington Orbit Wireless Mouse – Best Silent Mouse
- Best Cheap Wireless Mouse Buyer’s Guide
5 Best Cheap Wireless Mouse (Top Rated And Discounted)
- 【5 ADJUSTABLE CPI & 2 POLLING RAT】 800,1200,1600,2000,2400, easily change the cursor sensitivity depending on your activity. 2 polling rate: 125Hz and 250Hz. Comes with a Nano receiver (stored in the back of the mouse). No need any driver, and you can plug and play the wireless mouse directly.
- 【STRONG DURABILITY & LONG WORKING DISTANCE】Passed 5,000,000 times keystroke test to guarantee extra durability. 2.4GHz wireless technology and professional chip (PAW3212) ensure longer working distance, reaching up to 33ft.
- 【MAXIMUM HAND-FEELING】 Contoured shape, sweat-resistant and skin-friendly finish are for maximum comfort and support. The thoughtful ring and little finger rest provide extra comfort. The sturdy scroll wheel with rubber makes sure that your hand will not slip when scrolling.
- 【EXTREMELY LOW POWER CONSUMPTION】 This computer mouse will be in sleep mode in 8 minutes of inactivity. Press any button to wake it up. Note: powered by 1*AA battery (not included).
- 【WIDE COMPATIBILITY】Well compatible with Windows7/8/10/XP, Vista7/8 and Linux etc. Fits for desktop, laptop, PC, Macbook and other devices. This wireless gaming mouse enjoys 45 days money-back and 12-month worry-free warranty.Notice,the side buttons are not available for Mac OS,but the other function can be used normally.
- ERGONOMIC SHAPE Ergonomically sculpted design and soft rubber grips conform to your right or left hand to be naturally comfortable, and the compact size makes it easy to take with you wherever you use your computer at home, at work, or anywhere else
- CONVENIENT CONTROLS Back/forward buttons and side to side scrolling plus zoom let you do more, faster (requires free Logitech Options software)
- LONG BATTERY LIFE You might forget this mouse runs on batteries with 2 years of power from two AA batteries
- PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLS Configure the buttons to do exactly what you want like switching applications, opening browser windows or jump to full screen while watching videos
- PLUG'N'PLAY CONNECTION Nano sized Logitech wireless unifying receiver stays in your computer plug it in, forget it, even add compatible wireless devices without multiple USB receivers
- Note : Please note the USB is in the mouse. Slip off the cover and the USB and batteries are there
- CROSS COMPUTER CONTROL Game changing capacity to navigate seamlessly on three computers, and copy paste text, images, and files from one to the other using Logitech FLOW
- DUAL CONNECTIVITY Use with up to three Windows or Mac computers and laptops via included Unifying receiver or Bluetooth Smart wireless technology
- HYPER FAST SCROLLING Scroll through long documents or web pages faster and easier. Or press the wheel and shift to click to click mode for precise navigation
- WORKS ANYWHERE 4000 dpi Darkfield sensor tracks flawlessly virtually anywhere, even on glass
- RECHARGABLE BATTERY Up to 70 days of power on a single charge
- ERGONOMIC SHAPE - Ergonomically shaped design and soft rubber grips conform to your hand to be naturally comfortable, and the compact size makes it easy to take with you wherever you use your computer-at home, at work, or anywhere else
- Note : USB is inside mouse near the battery section. Mouse Dimensions (height x width x depth)-4.00 x 2.24 x 1.51 inches. Receiver Dimensions (height x width x depth)-0.57 x 0.74 x 0.24 inches
- CONVENIENT CONTROLS - Easy-to-reach Back/Forward buttons makes moving quickly between documents or browsing your favorite Web sites a breeze
- MICRO-PRECISE SCROLL WHEEL - With more grooves per millimeter, our new scroll wheel gives you the ultimate navigation experience.LONG BATTERY LIFE - 3 year battery life and smart sleep mode help you go longer between battery changes
- PLUG'N'PLAY CONNECTION - Nano-sized Logitech wireless unifying receiver stays in your computer- plug it in, forget it, even add compatible wireless devices without multiple USB receivers
- TRACKBALL COMFORT Sculpted shape supports your hand and stays in one place move the cursor without moving your arm
- CONVENIENT CONTROLS Easy to reach Back/Forward buttons makes moving quickly between documents or browsing your favorite Web sites a breeze
- LONG BATTERY LIFE With up to 18 months of use from a single AA battery, you might just forget your trackball uses batteries at all
- EASY TO CLEAN Should you need to clean your trackball, removing the ball is a snap
- PLUG'N'PLAY CONNECTION Nano sized Logitech wireless unifying receiver stays in your computer plug it in, forget it, even add compatible wireless devices without multiple USB receivers.Wireless operating distance: Approx 10 meters
But we are going to focus on some of the best yet cheapest wireless mouse that you can buy for your work. These mouse may not have extra ordinary features but they still get the job done and the wireless technology works like a charm.
Here is our review of top 10 best cheap wireless mouse that you can buy in just under $10 To $100.
Top 10 Best Cheap Wireless Mouse (Oct 2019 Updated)
|Product||Durable quality||Best features||Price|
|1. Logitech G305||Yes||1200DPI Rating, Super- Fast wireless|
|2. VicTsing MM057 2.4G||Yes||High Accuracy Optical Sensors, Wide Wireless Range, 15 Months Battery Life|
|3. TeckNet Classic 2.4G||Yes||4800DPI rating, Wide Wireless Range, 30 Months Battery Life|
|4. Logitech G603 LIGHTSPEED||Yes||Fast Wireless Technology, Robust Design, 1 millisecond Response Time|
|5. Anker 2.4G||Yes||3 Different DPI levels, Vertical Shaped Ergonomic Design, 6 Months Battery Timing|
|6. Jelly Comb 2.4G Slim||Yes||Light mouse Click, Ergonomic Design, High Acuity Sensors|
|7. Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000||Yes||Ambidextrous Design, 10 Months Battery Life, 3 Years Warranty|
|8. WIRELESS TRACKBALL M570||Yes||Fast Wireless Connectivity, Ergonomic Design, 18 Months Battery Life|
|9. Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse L6V-00001||Yes||Strong Wireless Connection, Easy on the hands, works on all kinds of surface|
|10. Kensington Orbit Wireless Mouse||Yes||Sensitive Trackball, Programmable buttons, ergonomic design|
1. Logitech G305 – Best Budget Wireless Mouse
Overview: Logitech G305 sits at the end spectrum of our price range but one thing is for certain, you’d be doing a long-term investment and in fact, a favor to yourself if you decide on buying this device. The wireless technology being used is highly accurate and the ergonomic design allows it to be used any way you want it to.
G305 uses the typical HERO sensor developed by Logitech which offers about 1200DPI rating which means the sensor accuracy of this device is off the charts. The battery life is great, about 520 hours. Also, the design is sleek and it is made in a way that both left and right handed people can easily use this device.
- 2.4GHz Wireless Connectivity
- 1 ms Response time
- Ergonomic Design
- About 520 Hours Battery Timing
- Offers Up to 1200DPI resolution
2. VicTsing MM057 2.4G – Best Portable Wireless Mouse 2019
Overview: VicTsing MM057 is a cheap (price wise) yet incredible device. It can be used for gaming as well. It comes 2.4GHz fast Nano Receivers that allows to to connect to your computer. Plus the wireless range is about 15 meters so you can use it anywhere without facing any kind of interruptions in signal.
MM057 comes with a palm grip design. Your palm can easily rest on the device when using and can still quickly access all the buttons. It uses latest optical sensor for accuracy so you may have the best gaming experience when using this mouse.
- High Accuracy Optical Sensors
- 2.4GHz wireless Connectivity
- About 15 months of battery timing
- 5 levels, Adjustable DPI rating
- 15 Meters Wireless Range
3. TeckNet Classic 2.4G – Best Cheap Wireless Mouse For Gaming
Overview: TeckNet Classic offers a wide range of pretty brilliant features that makes it a best choice for gaming as well as for workplace use. First of all, it uses optical sensors for high accuracy. The design is quite fancy as it comes with a smooth scroll wheel that works with great precision.
This device offers one of the best DPI rating features in our list. There are 6 adjustable DPI level that can go from a low as 800dpi to as high as 4800dpi resolution which offers great precision when engaged in tasks that require high levels of accuracy.
The design is rubber made which is quite durable and gives a really cool feel. Some people might find it uncomfortable to use when their hands are clammy because of rugger grip but other that, it offers great work and gaming experience. You can’t possibly find a device with such amazing features in such a low price range.
- About 50 feet working range (Almost 15 meters)
- Up to 4800DPI range
- 30 Months Battery Life
- Rubber Build
- On and Off indicator
- High Accuracy Optical Sensor
- Auto on and off technology
4. Logitech G603 LIGHTSPEED – Best Budget Gaming Mouse 2019
Overview: Logitech G603 comes at the end spectrum of our price range but one thing is for sure, you’d be doing a long-term investment and in fact, a favor to yourself if you decide on buying this device. The wireless technology being used is highly accurate and the ergonomic design allows it to be used any way you want it to.
G603 comes with the typical HERO sensor developed by Logitech which offers about 1200DPI rating which means the sensor accuracy of this device is off the charts. The battery life is great, about 520 hours. Also the design is sleek and it is made in a way that both left and right handed people can easily use this device.
G603 is quite light-weight so it is easy to move around and carry. The wireless connectivity works at about 2.4GHz wireless speed with a 1 millisecond response time which shows how powerful this device really is. We’d say it is definitely worth the money if you plan on buying it.
- 2.4GHz Wireless Connectivity
- 1 milliseconds Response time
- Robust Design
- About 520 Hours Battery Timing
- Offers about 1200DPI Rating
5. Anker 2.4G – Best Wireless Gaming Mouse
Overview: Whether you are a passionate gamer or a professional worker whose work day is spent mostly using computer then you’d need to be careful what kind of mouse you buy. Mots designs when used excessively, end up hurting your wrist. To solve that problem, you can use Anker Wireless mouse which has the latest vertical design which is extremely easy on your hands and wrist.
Anker uses 2.4GHz wireless technology for maximum accuracy. It has an optical sensor for high precision use and the best part, it offers three different DPI levels that offer different ranges of performance. It also has a small Nano Receiver to for small amount of storage.
This wireless mouse comes with two AAA batteries that give an average use of about 6-8 hours. A single battery can run up to more than six months so with device, you’d be doing a long term investment on your wireless mouse.
The design quite easy to work with and there are no RSI complains about this device whatsoever.
- Three Different DPI levels (800/1200/1600 dpi)
- 6 Months Battery Life
- Vertical Shaped Ergonomic Design
- Accurate Optical Sensor
- Power Saving Mode
6. Jelly Comb 2.4G Slim – Cheap Wireless Mouse Under $10
Overview: Jelly Comb Wireless mouse is one of the cheapest yet most elegant devices in our list. If you are looking for a stylish, budget friendly mouse then this is the device for you. This wireless mouse has compact design that is easy on the hands, the sensor quality is off the charts and most importantly, it looks good on the hand.
This wireless comes with the unique sound sensitivity feature which makes it easy to use on all kinds of surfaces. You can try using it on uneven surfaces and it still gives the same performance value. With its flat, compact design it makes very little noise on button clicks.
- Sensitive Mouse Click With very Little noise
- Compact Ergonomic Design
- High Acuity Sensors
- Long Working Range
- Easy to setup (plug and play)
- Auto-Sleep after 8 minutes
- Light Weight yet elegant design
7. Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 – (Microsoft Mouse)
Overview: This wireless mouse, as the name suggests is developed by Microsoft. If you are looking for a mouse for use in the workplace then this is the device for you. It has a unique ergonomic design which makes it suitable for both left and right handed people.
The working range of this device is about 15 meters which is pretty impressive within this price range. Plus the design really is elegant. It comes with a rubber scrolling wheel that prevents slipping while using the device. The design is quite symmetric with four buttons placed at just the right places. The build is matt plastic so you can expect it to be quite durable.
One of the best things about this device is its battery timing. The battery can work for more than 10 months. After that you’d have to replace the battery which you can easily find from any electronics store.
It also has a Nano USB receiver which you don’t normally get within this price range.
- Comes with one AA battery
- 10 months of battery Life
- Ambidextrous Design
- Fast 2.4GH Wireless Connection
- 3 Years Warranty
8. WIRELESS TRACKBALL M570 – Best Wireless Mouse Under $50
Overview: Yet another Amazing product by Logitech, M570 trackball wireless mouse allows you to efficiently do your tasks even when you have very little space available around. The trackball takes care for the movement of your mouse pointer on the computer.
The best things about this device is its unique ergonomic design which makes it easy to handle on all kinds of surfaces. Both right and left handed people can easily use this device. There are no RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury) complains for this device. Best part? This device offers a massive 30 feet wireless range.
Battery life is one of the best features of this device. It comes with a single AA battery that can last for up to 18 months. It also offers above average battery timing when in use. Because it has a single battery this device is very light-weight and easily portable. The sensor accuracy is off the charts. Considering its features and the design, we’d say it is a pretty decent choice for workplace use as well as for gaming.
- Smart, Ergonomic Design
- 18 months battery timing
- 2.4GHz fast wireless connectivity
- Easy on the hands
- 3 Years Warrant
9. Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse L6V-00001 – Best Budget Microsoft Wireless Mouse
Overview: Another amazing product by Microsoft, Sculpt L6V-00001 is an amazing blend of style and power. It has elegant yet ergonomic design and the apparent look of this device is quite impressive. Plus when it comes to the use, you won’t find another device which is as easy to use as this one is.
Microsoft Sculpt is most suited for windows users as it comes with a windows button which when clicked, moves you directly to the start menu which gives you easy access to all your applications.
It comes with two AA batteries and a single one can last for up to six months. The average battery timing when in use is also quite impressive. But still, you should know that this device is most suited to be used in workplace. Although this device is expensive, it still is not good for gaming.
It doesn’t have very any buttons but it has a beautiful looking scroll button that works without any interruptions.
- Ergonomic Design with thumb scoop
- Comfortable on the hands
- High Sensor Acuity
- Strong Wireless Connectivity
- Works on all kinds of surfaces
10. Kensington Orbit Wireless Mouse – Best Silent Mouse
Overview: This amazing wireless mouse with trackball technology is one of the cheapest yet most handy ones in our list. Specifically designed to work in tight surfaces where not much place is available this device makes the most out of what is available. The trackball works accurately. The design of this device is quite elegant.
It has an ergonomic design which is also ambidextrous. Which means it can easily be used by both left and right handed people. The device size is quite small so it is easily portable. The best things about this device is its smart design which makes it extremely easy on the hands.
It comes with two buttons, one on left and one of the right side of the mouse. These two buttons are programmable so you can adjust them as per your requirement.
It works on 2.4GHz frequency so you can expect pretty decent wireless performance from this device. The trackball is highly sensitive and the Nano Receiver is tiny in size.
- Trackball Mouse that works on all kinds of surfaces
- Suited to be used on windows
- Fast 2.4GHz wireless connection
- Ergonomic Design
- Comes with 2 Programmable Buttons
- High Sensor Acuity
Best Cheap Wireless Mouse Buyer’s Guide
Things to Look for Before Buying a Wireless Mouse under $50
If you are still not sure about what wireless mouse to go for then stick with us. We’ll walk you through some basic features to look for when buying a cheap wireless mouse. Actually, it is all about your preference. What you prefer in your wireless mouse would determine what product you should buy. What do you prefer, wired or wireless connectivity? What is the standard DPI rating you are looking for? And some other factors. Ok so, let’s get started. Here is how you can figure out what would be the best wireless mouse for you.
- Wired or Wireless Connectivity?
Do you prefer wireless connectivity or the good old wired connection? Both have their advantages and disadvantages. Where wired connection provide (theoretically) better performance, wireless connection gives you an ease of use. In the past, people have always preferred wired connection because they would never trust wireless technology with their work. But the wireless technology has also improved drastically over the years and it performs just as good as a wired connection.
So, it all depends on your choice now. Another thing that you should keep in mind is that the wireless technology is a bit expensive ac compared with wired technology. So, you’d need to consider that as well.
- Laser vs Optical Sensor
There are mixed views as to which sensor works better. Some people prefer Laser sensors whereas some would still go for Optical sensors. The reasons being, in the past, Laser sensors were notorious for the lag that they produce during the operation, that is why a huge base of users preferred optical technology as it was way more accurate and lag free.
But, laser technology have also come far over the past few years. By solely focusing on reducing the lag time, some companies have come up with laser sensor technologies that work just as good as an optical sensor. But still, if you talk about major use in general, most people would go for optical sensors.
- DPI Rating
DPI rating determines how far your mouse pointer would move when you move your mouse on any surface. The higher the rating, the better. The DPI rating between 1000 to 1200 DPI is considered reasonable. Some wireless mouse would allow you to adjust their DPI rating as per your gaming need. It is better if you by such device because that would give you the flexibility to adjust your pointer’s movement as per the requirement of your use.
Also, higher DPI rating mouse would cost more than the lower DPI rating ones. So if you feel like you are going out of budget then you can always buy the wireless mouse with the above mentioned DPI rating. It is quite reasonable for average use.
- Left Handed or Right Handed or Ambidextrous?
This is not about your choice rather the natural orientation of your gaming style. If you play with right hand then you are obviously going to buy a mouse that supports right hand functionality. Same is true for left handed people. But there is another amazing technology that would allow the right handed and left handed people to use the same device. You need to look for gaming mice that have Ambidextrous Design. This design supports both the left and right hand use.
- Mouse Grip
Wireless mouse come with two basic grips. Claw Grip and Palm Grip. Claw Grip is kind of new but effective design pattern. With a claw grip mouse, you shape your hands like a claw and place the mouse at the rear side of your hand. You control the entire mouse by the fingertips of your hands. This orientation is quite effective for quick and accurate movement. The downside of this grip is, it feels a little unnatural. You’d need many hours of play to get used to this mouse grip.
The second one is Palm grip. The idea behind this design is that the whole mouse is controlled by the palm of the hand. The user produces pressure by using the thumb and lower part of his hand and which creates an incredible grip to the whole device. The advantage of this design is it doesn’t put much pressure on the wrist. Also, this design is preferred by most users but still, we’ll leave the choice to you.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
A wireless mouse offers much more ease of use than a wires ones. There is no risk of wired getting tangled or broken. You can use the mouse from longer distances as well.
Wireless technology has become much faster and better over the years so whatever your use may be, whether it be gaming or workplace, wireless mouse are much better than the wires ones.
Wireless mouse come in all kinds of ranges when it comes to price. If you are looking for a cheap wireless mouse then the above is the list for you.
These are the cheapest wireless mouse that you can find in the market. We have from less than $10 to about $50 mouse which offer great wireless quality.
Over the years, Wireless technology has improved a lot. Yes, you can use wireless mouse for gaming purposes. But wireless gaming mouse would require you to add more money to your budget,
Wireless mouse comes with a receiver that is attached to the computer. You plug in the receiver and then you are done. Just turn on the mouse and start using it.
Although wireless technology has come a long way, there are still some flaws in it. There might be signal interruption problems in your wireless mouse so you need to be aware of that. Also, it depends on a receiver and without that you can’t connect the device to your PC so you need to keep that in mind as well.
Buying a reasonable wireless mouse is not easy at all. That’s because you just have so many options in front of you. Also, you need to consider your requirement and the basic features offered by a device to see which one you should go for.
If you are finding it hard to decide as to which device to go for then we suggest you go through this guide. We assure you that it’d help you make a reasonable decision. Let us know what you think about it in the comments section.
Last update on 2019-10-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API