Buying or creating the Perfect Gaming PC is every gamer’s dream. But having a powerful gaming PC is just the first step towards you becoming the number one gamer in the world in the area of your competition. Today we pick the review about the top 10 best and most expansive gaming mouse of 2019 and beyond for the PC and the laptop.
A Powerful PC can give you the edge over your gaming competition but it is not just about PC power. There are certain accessories that enhance and in some cases, complete your gaming experience. And a sophisticated mouse is one of those accessories. This component is an integral part of your gaming experience so in case you are just starting off in your gaming journey, make sure to invest in that area. Besides, you can’t just spend hundreds of dollars on building your PC without having any plan or idea about the kind of mouse that you are going to buy.
Selecting the right computer mouse depends on many factors. It mostly depends on your preference. What is it that you focus more when buying a Gaming Mouse? Do you care more about controls or the ease of wrist movement? Do you like your gaming mouse to weightless or do you crave badass designs?
Do you prefer wired or wireless technology? These are just some of the things that you need to consider when you plan on buying a gaming mouse. But the number one most important factor that affects your buying decision we think is the price of the pointing device.
- Top 5 Best Gaming Mouse August 2019 Updated
- The 10 Best And Most Expansive Gaming Mouse 2019 Review (From $500-$50)
- 1. Steel Series Rival 700 – Best Budget Gaming Mouse 2019
- Steel Series Rival 700 Video Review
- 2. Razer Lancehead Wireless Gaming Mouse – Best Wireless Mouse Under 500
- 3. Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Professional – Best Wireless Gaming mouse under 500
- 4. Razer Ouroboros Elite – Most Expensive Wireless Gaming Mouse 2019
- 5. Asus ROG Spatha Gaming Mouse – Best Bluetooth Gaming Mouse 2019
- 6. Razer Mamba Chroma – Most Accurate Gaming Mouse
- 7. MAD Catz R.A.T Pro X Ultimate Gaming Mouse – The Most Expensive Gaming Mouse
- 8. Swift Point Z Gaming Mouse – Most Expensive Gaming Mouse 2019
- 9. Razer Naga Epic Chroma Gaming Mouse – Best Wireless Most Expensive Gaming Mouse 2019
- 10. Asus ROG Gladius II – The Most Expensive Computer Mouse
- Buyer’s Guide: How to Figure out what would be the Best Gaming Mouse for you?
Top 5 Best Gaming Mouse August 2019 Updated
- Old version of G502 with optical gaming sensor (PMW3366)
- Cable Length 6 feet or 1.83 meters
- High Precision 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on the fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming and creative work
- Customizable Chroma RGB Color Profiles: Includes 16.8 million color combinations w/ included preset profiles
- Durable Mechanical Switches: Supports up to 50 million clicks, backed by a 2 year warranty
- Ridged, Rubberized Scroll Wheel for Maximum Accuracy: Small, tactile bumps increases grip and allows for more controlled scrolling in high stakes gaming situations
- 7 Programmable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse
- High performance HERO 16K Sensor: Logitech's most accurate sensor yet with up to 16,000 DPI for the ultimate in gaming speed, accuracy and responsiveness across entire DPI range
- 11 Customizable Buttons and Onboard Memory: Assign custom commands to the buttons and save up to five ready to play profiles directly to the mouse
- Adjustable Weight System: Arrange up to five removable 3.6g weights inside the mouse for personalized weight and balance tuning
- Programmable RGB Lighting and LIGHTSYNC Technology: Customize lighting from nearly 16.8 million colors to match your team's colors, sport your own or sync colors with other Logitech G gear
- Mechanical Switch Button Tensioning: Metal spring tensioning system and pivot hinges are built into left and right gaming mouse buttons for a crisp, clean click feel with rapid click feedback
- 【Excellent gaming performance with 7200 DPI and 4 polling rate】 PICTEK T16 gaming mouse with default 5 DPI levels available from 1200 to 7200 DPI. Easily adjust to instantly match mouse speed to different gaming scenarios. 4 polling rate is adjustable: 125Hz/250Hz/500Hz/1000Hz, polling rate ensures smooth AND high-speed movement.
- 【Chroma RGB backlit for extreme gaming experience】 upgraded version of PICTEK T7, with Chroma RGB lighting, up to 16.8 million colors to fit your mood. Easily shut on AND off the backlight or change the color mode with the convenient switch on the bottom. Plus, adopts impressive optical gaming sensor, ensure quickly switch for different games.
- 【8 programmable buttons & fire button】 support macro editing, 8 mouse buttons can be programmed with PICTEK easy-to-program gaming software. The rapid Fire button gives you the edge you need during those intensive FPS battles. Great value FPS gaming mouse, also excellent for MOBA/ RTS games. (Driver Disk included)
- 【Ergonomic & skin-friendly design】 T16 with symmetrical & streamlined provides a comfortable claw-grip design, long-term use without fatigue. Top choice for computer game players with anti-fingerprint and sweat-resistant that can keep your grip Firmly during game play. Excellent wired PC gaming mouse for casual gamers.
- 【Reliable quality & hassle-free warranty】 T16 PC gaming mouse, 20 million clicks lifespan, buttons with neat rebound and good feedback. At PICTEK, not only We offer high quality products, we back them up with 18-month warranty and a 30-day money back guaranty!
- Made with and for Pro Gamers: G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse is the result of two years of work with professional esports gamers, combing advanced technologies in an ultra lightweight design
- LIGHTSPEED Wireless: Pro grade performance overcomes the traditional limitations of wireless latency, connectivity and power to deliver a rock solid, super fast 1 millisecond report rate connection
- HERO 16K Sensor: Logitech's most accurate sensor yet with up to 16,000 DPI and 10X the power efficiency of previous generation for the ultimate in wireless gaming speed, accuracy and responsiveness
- Ultra Lightweight: Innovative endoskeleton design creates a super thin yet incredibly strong outer shell, enabling the body to weigh in at a remarkably light and maneuverable 80 grams
- Ergonomic Ambidextrous Design: Tournament ready mouse developed with esports pros for maximum comfort, control and 50 million click durability. Four removable side buttons for supreme customization.Cable length: 1.80 m
Consciously or subconsciously, your mind primarily focuses on the price of the gaming mouse and whether the device that you are going to buy is worth it or not. It is perfectly fine and totally makes sense.
The 10 Best And Most Expansive Gaming Mouse 2019 Review (From $500-$50)
|Most Expensive Gaming Mice||Durability||Best Features||Price|
|1. Steel Series Rival 700||Yes||OLED Display, Tactile Alerts, Ergonomic Design, 1000Hz polling rate|
|2.Razer Lancehead Wireless Gaming Mouse||Yes||16000DPI optical sensor, Ambidextrous Design, 8 programmable buttons|
|3. Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Professional||Yes||Adjustable DPI Range(200-12000 DPI), 30 hours battery life, PMW3366 Optical Sensor|
|4. Razer Ouroboros Elite||Yes||Ambidextrous Design, Highly Customizable, 4G Laser Sensor|
|5. Asus ROG Spatha Gaming Mouse||Yes||Wireless and Wired Connectivity, 12 Programmable Buttons, 178.5 grams without cable|
|6. Razer Mamba Chroma||Yes||16,000 DPI gaming mouse Sensor, Hyper response buttons, 7 feet cable|
|7. MAD Catz R.A.T Pro X Ultimate Gaming Mouse||Yes||Interchangeable Modules, Extremely Customizable, 90 programmable commands|
|8. Swift Point Z Gaming Mouse (Editors Choice)||Yes||50+ Unique gestures and Clicks, Force Click Pressure Sensors, Massive Customization|
|9. Razer Naga Epic Chroma Gaming Mouse||Yes||19 Programmable Buttons, Ergonomics Design, Mechanical Side buttons|
|10. Asus ROG Gladius II||Yes||DPI target buttons for switching between high and low DPI, Clickable scroll wheel, Swappable Switches|
1. Steel Series Rival 700 – Best Budget Gaming Mouse 2019
Steels Series Rival 700 is the first one in our list and to be honest it deserves that spot. The rival series released by the Steel Series is one of the most famous gaming mouse series and it has given some pretty powerful pointing devices to the market and Rival 700 sits at the top of the list of their gaming mice. It comes with an OLED display which can show different settings along with GIFs that can also be downloaded from other Series as well. Rival 700 comes with a modular design, RGB lighting and adjustable DPI settings. The thing that sets this device apart from the competition is its super cool design.
Steel Series Rival 700 Video Review
- It has an onboard OLED display
- Tactile alerts engage you with the game on a whole new level
- It has a polling rate of 1ms (1000Hz)
- It has an ergonomic grip style which makes it comfortable to move around
- It has modular cables, tap covers and sensors
1. Steel Series Rival 700
- Modular Design for adjustability
- RGB lights
- An OLED screen for Displaying settings
- Programmable tactile alerts
- Customization as per your needs
- Not suited for left-handed people
- Design Modules are expensive
2. Razer Lancehead Wireless Gaming Mouse – Best Wireless Mouse Under 500
When you talk about one of the strongest wireless then Razer Lancehead is the device to go for. Razer is one of those companies who have made their name in the market on the basis of the quality of their products. No exaggeration. They didn’t just brought out one or two products and became famous. They have many, many top-notch peripherals that have ruled the gaming world. Lancehead is the new face of Razer’s gaming mice technology. Razer used to make wired gaming pointing devices and you could say that gamers were waiting for them to release a wireless gaming mouse and now it is here.
- It offers great wireless performance
- It has adaptive Frequency Technology
- Laser Sensor is extremely precise
- It comes with gaming optimized mechanical switches
- Can be handled by both right handed and left handed players
2. Razer Lancehead Wireless Gaming Mouse
- Device Design is elegant
- The design is extremely customizable
- No discernible transmission dropouts
- Adjustable DPI settings
- Wireless connectivity is the fastest among other devices with similar price tags
- It might feel heavier to some people because of the battery
- Palm Grip is not so comfortable
- Quite Expensive
3. Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Professional – Best Wireless Gaming mouse under 500
Logitech is one of the tech giants of the peripheral industry. Keyboards, speakers, headphones, pointing devices, you name it. Logitech has been dominating the industry for many years now and that is because of the quality product they have been introducing each year.
When we talk about the best gaming mice then the discussion is incomplete without mentioning Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum. This device is also known as the direct rival to Razer Ouroboros and ASUS Spatha because of the price tag as well as the features that it comes up with. The most intriguing things about this device is it supports Spectrum lighting which is Logitech’s very own version of RGB lights. This features is specific to G900 chaos spectrum. This gaming mouse also allows you to shift between 200 to 1200 DPI in an instant, giving you a much better gaming experience. You also get the free software suit which is the specialty of the Logitech.
- Super-fast and lag free wired and wireless connection
- Battery timing up to 30 hours
- Powerful gaming sensor for accurate tracking
- Adjustable DPI with no smoothing or filtering
- Buttons Customization
- Spectrum lighting supporting more than 16.8 million colors
3. Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Professional
- The device is lightweight
- It is ergonomic design for ease of use
- Supports wired and wireless connectivity
- The design is ambidextrous
- The device is quite expensive
- It has very few RGB lighting options
4. Razer Ouroboros Elite – Most Expensive Wireless Gaming Mouse 2019
Another super cool product from Razer, Ouroboros Elite is one of the most powerful gaming mice ever. With its elegant design and some pretty amazing features like extreme customization. Almost every part of this peripheral device is shift able and adjustable. Which means that you can tweak this device in the way that works best for you.
Razer Ourobors Elite has been in the marker for quite some now and it is still considered one of the best gaming mice ever. It is also compared with some of the latest gaming mice like ASUS Spatha which is a fairly new gaming mouse. Unlike ASUS spatha, it has ambidextrous design which is perfect for left-handed gamers.
One thing that is a little bit off about this gaming mouse is, it doesn’t have RGB lighting. Reason being this device specifically focus on improving performance and that is probably why they didn’t add some unnecessary features. But who knows, they might add Chroma lighting in the next version release. This device provides a pretty string yet comfortable grip and even the weight of the device can be fine-tuned.
- This device is extremely customizable
- It has an ambidextrous design
- The device design is ergonomic
- It has an 8200 DPI 4G laser Sensor
- 1 ms Wireless Connectivity – Gaming Grade
- Powered by a Single durable AA battery
4. Razer Ouroboros Elite
- Wired and Wireless Connectivity
- Dual Sensors for Extreme Accuracy
- Super Long battery life
- Powerful wireless technology with zero input lag
- Latest Razer Software Synapse 2.0 for Super-fast performance
- Quite Complicated to learn and handle
- One of the most expensive gaming mice out there
5. Asus ROG Spatha Gaming Mouse – Best Bluetooth Gaming Mouse 2019
Asus is one of the world’s leading computer and phone manufacturing companies. They are well known for their flagship although a little bit expensive but definitely worth the money products. Until recently, Asus took everyone by surprise with the release of their latest gaming mouse. Asus Rog Spatha is one of the most powerful gaming mice that you’ll find out there.
As cool as the name of this device is, it has a badass design with lots of customizable features. It comes with additional buttons and also RGB lighting. This device can also be synced with other ROG products by Asus. This device is perfectly suitable for hardcore gamers considering how powerful it is. Spatha is considerably heavier and durable than other gaming mice. Asus decided to use magnesium alloy for making this product rather than the materials that are normally being used. It comes with 12 customizable buttons which you can tweak and adjust as per your liking. This device also comes with a Charging pad which adds to the awesomeness of this device.
- RGB lighting
- Extreme Customization (Scroll Wheel and Side buttons)
- Wired and Wireless Connectivity
- 2000Hz USB polling rate with wire
- 30G acceleration
- Durable Magnesium Alloy body
5. Asus ROG Spatha Gaming Mouse
- The powerful and durable device
- Extremely Customizable
- RGB lighting across the board
- Comes with many hardware and software features
- Easy and Comfortable Grip
- One of the most expensive gaming mice out there
- The design is solid but that makes buttons stiff
- Weighs a lot more than an average gaming mouse
6. Razer Mamba Chroma – Most Accurate Gaming Mouse
Razer Mamba Chroma, yet another amazing gaming mouse from Razer. This company really takes the lead when it comes to producing high-quality gaming mice that are used all over the world by gamers. Razer Mamba Chroma is an amazing addition to Razer’s gaming mice repertoire.
This device is a full on gaming package for all the gamers. With wired and wireless connectivity, this device easily beats many of its predecessors. It has the latest 5G laser sensor and 1000Hz polling rate for wired connectivity. It also has the Click Force technology which allows the player to control the click action of the left and right hand button of the mouse. This device also allows you to adjust the grip as per your liking. This not something that many devices would allow.
- 16000DPI gaming mouse senor
- 7 feet braided fiber USB cable
- Hyper response buttons with adjustable clicks
- Supports Chroma lighting for more than 16.8 million colors
- 5G laser sensor for super accuracy
6. Razer Mamba Chroma
- Easy right-handed design
- 5G Laser Sensor
- Super long battery timing
- Wired and Wireless Connectivity
- Button Actuation Can be adjusted
- 1000Hz polling rate with a wired connection
- The device comes on the high price spectrum as compared with other products by Razer
- The device doesn’t have very many customization options
- Non-Ambidextrous design
7. MAD Catz R.A.T Pro X Ultimate Gaming Mouse – The Most Expensive Gaming Mouse
If you are looking for the ultimate customizable gaming mouse then MAD Catz is your best bet. This device beats all devices when it comes to customizability. Even devices like Logitech G900 and SteelSeries Rival also can’t beat this device in customizability. Almost every component of this modular device is interchangeable.
You can tweak this device just way you want to create the perfect fit for your PC gaming. You can adjust the bottom to reduce the friction between the mouse action and your chosen surface. You can also choose between a rubber and a metal scrolling wheel. It is all about your preference.
The device also has some drawbacks. First of all, the design is not ambidextrous. Also it lacks a lot of buttons which are usually available in an average gaming mouse. Extreme customization where makes this device comfortable to use, it also compromises the robustness of this device. But the customization software is pretty efficient. This device is recommended if you want to fully control the design of your gaming mouse but when it comes to robustness, his device is probably not a reasonable choice.
- Interchangeable Modules and Swappable Sensors
- Swappable scrolling wheel
- Built using materials like magnesium alloy and carbon fiber
- Customizable feet and pinkie finger grips
- 90 programmable commands
- 10 programmable buttons and 9 different modes
7. MAD Catz R.A.T Pro X Ultimate Gaming Mouse
- Powerful Wireless Connectivity With zero lag
- Comes with an Optical OR laser sensor
- Extreme Customization
- Lacks many useful buttons
- Pretty Expensive for an all-rounder
8. Swift Point Z Gaming Mouse – Most Expensive Gaming Mouse 2019
When it comes to MMO gaming mice, SwiftPoint Z is one of the most widely used mice. It comes with a lot of buttons and many customization features. It has 16 buttons which can be configured just the way you want them to with provided software. You have ultimate control over each button and you can make each button do whatever you want it to.
It has a maximum output resolution of about 12000DPI. SwiftPoint Z also provides Force touch sensitivity for its two big buttons. The design of this gaming mouse is just right. With all the curves at just the right places. The body is made of matte black which gives it a really badass look. It also comes with an adjustable OLED logo which you can tweak to show whatever color you want it to. This device really cool in a way that it focuses on providing extreme comfortability. There is literally no strain on the palm or fingers of your hands even after long uses.
- This device is a fusion between a joystick, a gamepad and a mouse.
- It supports 50+ unique clicks and gestures
- It has Force Click Pressure sensors for extreme accuracy
- Fully customizable with at least 3 pressure levels
8. Swift Point Z Gaming Mouse
- It has an ergonomic design
- SwiftPoint Z comes with a lot of buttons which you can configure as per your use
- It has multiple tilt feet and button caps
- It has an OLED display
- Extremely Customizable
- Device configuration is quite tedious
- LCD screen might be unnecessary for some people
- Extremely Expensive
9. Razer Naga Epic Chroma Gaming Mouse – Best Wireless Most Expensive Gaming Mouse 2019
So, it looks like Razer is taking the lead in this list of the Most Expensive Gaming Mice. Here is another amazing product by Razer, the Razer Naga Epic Chroma. This product is definitely worth mentioning because it is just that good. From amazing design to lots and lots of features, this gaming mouse has got you covered in all your MMO games.
Razer Naga Epic Chroma comes with a total of 19 buttons. All of these buttons are configurable and 12 of them are placed at one side of the mouse where these buttons are easily accessible by the movement of the thumb. This device also allows you to create multiple profiles with the Razer’s Synapse software. This device might be confusing to use for some in the first glass but you don’t have to worry about that because Razer Naga shows a visual reference through its in-game grid assist overlay that helps the players with the controls. The device has a 4G laser sensor and 1000Hz polling rate with wired connectivity. This device also supports 16.8 million Chroma colors lighting.
- 19 Programmable Buttons for Rocking any MMO
- Wireless and Wired Connectivity
- In-Game MMO configuration
- 12 Mechanical thumb grid buttons on the side
- Ergonomic Design with Chroma lighting
9. Razer Naga Epic Chroma Gaming Mouse
- Sophisticated right-handed grip
- 4G Laser Sensor
- 19 programmable mechanical buttons
- Maximum output resolution up to 8200 DPI
- Intuitive Design and Software
- Doesn’t have left handed controls
- The wireless battery is not changeable
- The device might seem a little bit expensive
10. Asus ROG Gladius II – The Most Expensive Computer Mouse
The last one on our list is Asus ROG Gladius II. We are mentioning at the end because we want you to remember this device because it is worth it. Why? First of all, it has the latest sensor available which gives it the best tracking accuracy. The previous gaming mice by gladius were not so accurate when it came to tracking but this device has defeated all of its predecessors along with many other famous gaming mice in its tracking capabilities.
Accurate tracking is not the only feature offered by this device. Gladius II also comes with interchangeable right and left mouse clicks. How cool is that? You can easily open this device and change the switches whenever you want to. It also comes with a detachable cable. Although the design is fairly simple but it is incredibly comfortable. The groovy buttons and the comfortable palm and fingers grip allows you to play for hours without much strain on your hands. The device might feel messy from the design point of view. First of all it has an extra sniper button of which there was probably no need. But, it is good thing it can be disable. Still, it kind of clutters the whole design. It also support RGB lighting but the cool thing about this device is that the light shines from the underneath. The device might feel a little bit heavier to some but that should not be that big of a problem.
- Optical gaming mouse with USB wire connectivity
- Clickable scroll Wheel
- Maximum output resolution up to 12000 DPI
- ROG software for customizing the buttons
- Instant switching between high and low speeds with DPI target button
10. Asus ROG Gladius II
- The design is robust
- Wired Connectivity with reasonable polling rates
- Modular buttons and interchangeable left and right mouse clicks
- Optical Pixart PMW3360 sensor for extreme accuracy
- The device is a bit expensive
- Lacks some extra but useful features
Buyer’s Guide: How to Figure out what would be the Best Gaming Mouse for you?
If you are still not sure about what gaming mouse to go for then stick with us. We’ll walk you through some basic features to look for when buying a gaming mouse. Actually, it is all about your preference. What you prefer in you gaming mouse would determine what product you should buy. What do you prefer, wired or wireless connectivity? What is the standard DPI rating you are looking for? And some other factors. Ok so, let’s get started. Here is how you can figure out what would be the best gaming mouse for you.
Wired or Wireless Connectivity?
Do you prefer wireless connectivity or the good old wired connection? Both have their advantages and disadvantages. Where wired connection provide (theoretically) better performance, wireless connection gives you an ease of use. Gamers in the past have always preferred wired connection because they would never trust wireless technology with their games. But the wireless technology has also improved drastically over the years and it performs just as good as a wired connection.
So, it is all depends on your choice now. Another thing that you should keep in mind is that the wireless technology is a bit expensive ac compared with wired technology. So, you’d need to consider that as well.
Laser vs Optical Sensor
There are mixed views as to which sensor works better. Some people prefer Laser sensors whereas some would still go for Optical sensors. The reasons being, in the past, Laser sensors were notorious for the lag that they produce during the operation, that is why a huge base of gamers preferred optical technology as it was way more accurate and lag free.
Bu, laser technology have also come far over the past few years. By solely focusing on reducing the lag time, some companies have come up with laser sensor technologies that work just as good as an optical sensor. But still, if you talk about gaming in general, most people would go for optical sensors.
DPI rating determines how far your mouse pointer would move when you move your mouse on any surface. The higher the rating, the better. The DPI rating between 1000 to 1200 DPI is considered reasonable. Some gaming mice would allow you to adjust their DPI rating as per your gaming need. It is better if you by such device because that would give you the flexibility to adjust your pointer’s movement as per the requirement of your game.
Also, higher DPI rating mouse would cost more than the lower DPI rating ones. So if you feel like you are going out of budget then you can always buy the gaming mouse with the above mentioned DPI rating. It is quite reasonable for average use.
Left Handed or Right Handed or Ambidextrous?
This is not about your choice rather the natural orientation of your gaming style. If you play with right hand then you are absolutely going to buy a mouse that supports right hand functionality. Same is true for left handed people. But there is another amazing technology that would allow the right handed and left handed people to use the same device. You need to look for gaming mice that have Ambidextrous Design. This design supports both the left and right hand use.
Gaming mice come with two basic grips. Claw Grip and Palm Grip. Claw Grip is kind of new but effective design pattern. With a claw grip mouse, you shape your hands like a claw and lace the mouse at the rear side of your hand. You control the entire mouse by the fingertips of your hands. This orientation is quite effective for quick and accurate movement. The downside of this grip is, it feels a little unnatural. You’d need many hours of play to get used to this mouse grip.
The second one is Palm grip. The idea behind this design is that the whole mouse is controlled by the palm of the hand. The user produces pressure by using the thumb and lower part of his hand and which creates an incredible grip to the whole device. The advantage of this design is it doesn’t put much pressure on the wrist. Also, this design is preferred by most gamers but still, we’ll leave the choice to you.
So, here it is, our Technomono list of Most Expensive Gaming Mice along with a buyer’s guide that would help you buy the perfect gaming mouse for you. Gaming Mice industry is a massive one and it is changing rapidly with new technologies being introduced every day. It could get quite hard for an average gamer to choose a suitable device for themselves. With that being said, our ultimate guide about the Most Expensive Gaming Mice should give you a generalized idea about the device that you should go for.
Last update on 2019-08-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API