If you are a professional online Multiplayer gamer or in a field of work where you have to talk to people through over the internet using microphones you probably already know the importance of Noise Canceling Microphone Headset technology. Noise cancelling Ear Muffs help you concentrate better and communicate clearly throughout your session.
Buying a Noise Cancelling Microphone headset may feel a bit unnecessary but it considering the worst-case scenario, it can cost you a lot. So it is highly recommended that you buy a Noise Cancelling Microphone headset.
- Top 5 Best Noise Cancelling Ear Muffs In 2019 (Discounted)
- Top 10 Best Noise Cancelling Microphone Headsets (Nov 2019)
- 1. Plantronics Voyager 5200 – Best Noise Cancelling Ear Plugs (Wireless)
- Plantronics Voyager 5200 Review
- 2. Bose QuietComfort 35 II – Best Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphone 2019
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II Review
- 3. Logitech H390 USB Microphone Headset – Best Earmuffs For Sleeping
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II Review
- 4. Audio Technica BPHS1 Microphone Headset – Best Noise Cancelling Earbuds
- Audio Technica BPHS1 Microphone Headset Review
- 5. Sennheiser Presence – Best Wireless Microphone Headset
- Sennheiser Presence Review
- 6. MPow 071 – Best Earplugs For Snoring
- MPow 071 Review
- 7. AKG Y500 – Noise Cancelling Ear Muffs For Sleeping
- AKG Y500 Review
- 8. Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT – Noise Cancelling Hearing Protection Headphone
- Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT Review
- 9. Plantronics Voyager Focus B825 – Noise Cancelling Ear Muffs For Sleeping
- Plantronics Voyager Focus B825 Review
- 10. SteelSeries Arctis 7 – Best Noise Cancelling Earbuds 2019
- SteelSeries Arctis 7 Review
- Things to consider when buying a Noise Cancelling Headphone Under $100:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Top 5 Best Noise Cancelling Ear Muffs In 2019 (Discounted)
- CRYSTAL CLEAR SOUND: MPOW COMPUTER HEADSETS designed with adjustable unidirectional microphone to pick up precise voice, which makes voices sound more clear and natural. Perfect for Skype chat, conference calls, call center, webinar and so on.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL IN-LINE CONTROL: Exclusive 2 in 1 in-line control design, you can use the WIRED HEADSET on your cell phone or pc. 3.5mm jack audio cable or USB cable, ideal for the way you work. Built-in premium sound card helps reduce the noise and optimize sound quality.
- HEAR YOURSELVES: This USB PC HEADPHONES support listening to your own voice. Please do as the follow steps on windows: Control Panel--Sound--Recording--Microphone--Listen--Listen to this device--Playback through this device--Speaker
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN: Soft protein memory foam and sturdy padded headband bring you incredibly comfortable wearing experience. Adjustable vertical sliders allow for personalized fit. Moreover, 90 degree rotatable ear cups make the COMPUTER MICROPHONE HEADSET perfect for space-saving storage.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY : MPOW USB HEADSET is compatible with Windows 2000/7/8/10/XP/Vista, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Tablet PC. Note: Please adjustable the mic near to your mouth for optimum conversation effect.
- Professional Active Noise Cancelling Technology. Significant noise reduction for travel, work and anywhere in between. Advanced active noise reduction technology quells airplane cabin noise, city traffic or a busy office, makes you focus on what you want to hear,enjoy your music, movies and videos. The noise cancellation function can work well both in wire and wireless mode.
- Proprietary 40mm Large-aperture Drivers. Deep, accurate bass response. The Active Noise Cancelling around-ear headphones from COWIN give you crisp, powerful sound and quiet that helps you enjoy your music better. The goal that provide Customers with better sound quality, is our constant pursuit.
- High-quality Built-in Microphone and NFC Technology. COWIN E7 provides high-quality built-in microphone for hands-free calls, Which is convenient for you to free yourself from wires. NFC pairing aided by voice prompts, promises quick and stable connection with your Bluetooth enabled devices, Powerful Bluetooth Function.
- The Professional Protein Earpad and 90° Swiveling Earcups. More durability and comfort, Enjoy high-quality, Long-listen comfort. Skin texture, lightweight comfortable around-ear fit you can wear all day long. Gentle Reminder: please take off the headphone every 2-3 hrs to get your ears relax, in order to get better hearing enjoyment, and keep the head comfortable.
- 30 Hours Playtime Per Charge at Bluetooth Mode. A built-in 600mAh battery won't allow your headphones power off, you can enjoy your world without noise for 30 hours' long time. Don't need to worry the power shortage problem on the long travel. 18-month warranty and quick response & friendly customer service. Note: The exclusive authorized seller is COWIN.
- Stereo - Wireless - Bluetooth - 150 ft. - Over-the-head - Binaural - Supra-aural
- Noise-canceling technology reduces background sounds to keep you focused
- Roaming range - Up to 98 feet (30 meters) with adaptive power (with Class 1 supported devices)
- connectivity syncs seamlessly to your compatible mobile devices
- Dedicated mute button provides quick mute access when on a call
- Triple-mic with enhanced DSP ensures your voice sounds natural
- Apple compatible devices Applies to: QC 25 noise cancelling headphones Apple devices The remote and mic are compatible with the following Apple devices: iPhone 3GS or later iPad iPod touch 2nd generation or later iPod classic 120GB, 160GB iPod nano 4th generation or later
- Deep, powerful sound for the music you love
- Lightweight, comfortable around ear fit you can wear all day long
- Control your music and calls on Apple devices with inline mic/remote
- BLUETOOTH 5.0 HEADSET: The Bluetooth headset provides fast and stable pairing with any 2 Bluetooth devices simultaneously. Compare to V4.2, the latest bluetooth 5.0 provides enhanced voice clarity and lower power consumption. No more complaint from the other end
- DUAL-MIC NOISE CANCELLING: Compare to single mic, CVC8.0 dual mic technology cancels most background noise and wind, accurately separating your voice from 80 dB's of background noise while driving, traffic or crowds
- COMFORT THAT LASTS: The 180° ear hook and 270° boom mic are designed to fit in either ear, come with 3 size eartips to ensure a secure fit. Weighs only 0.63oz to make you all-day comfortable from the first call of the day to the last
- STAY IN CONTROL: Easy-to-use with separate power, mute, and volume buttons. Activate Siri for advice, request reminders from Cortana, or hear directions from Google map. Rely on it to make your life and work easier
- TALK MORE, CHARGE LESS: Up to 8+ hours of non-stop talking on a 1.5h single charge, meet all your needs of calling. Conambo provides 45 days Full refund, 48 months free replacement for your defective product and 100% satisfied customer service.
Keeping that in mind, after thorough research we have come up with a list of Top 10 Best Noise Cancelling Microphone Headsets that you can buy under $100. You should now that some of these products are just microphones and some are simple headphones with built-in Microphone, but the most important thing is, all these products are high quality and offer an excellent level of Noise Cancellation.
Top 10 Best Noise Cancelling Microphone Headsets (Nov 2019)
|Product||Durable quality||Rating||Best features||Price|
|Plantronics Voyager 5200||Yes||3.7||Noise Cancellation, Sweat and Water Resistance|
|Bose QuietComfort 35 II||Yes||4.4||Three Levels Noise Cancellation|
|Logitech H390||Yes||4||Noise Cancellation, Adjustable Microphone|
|Audio Technica BPHS1 Headset||Yes||4.4||High Quality Noise Cancellation, Moveable Microphone|
|Sennheiser Presence||Yes||3.7||Noise Cancellation, Long Battery Life|
|Mpow 071||Yes||4.1||Noise Cancellation, Stylish Design|
|AKG 500||Yes||4.1||Noise Cancellation, Fast Charging|
|Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT||Yes||4||Noise Cancellation, Bluetooth|
|Plantronics Voyager Focus B825||Yes||3.9||Noise Cancellation, Long Wireless Range|
|SteelSeries Arctis 7||Yes||3.7||Noise Cancellation, Best Suited for Gaming|
Following is a quick overview of the features of our list of Top 10 Best Noise Cancelling Ear Muffs Headsets under $100.
1. Plantronics Voyager 5200 – Best Noise Cancelling Ear Plugs (Wireless)
Overview: The best thing about Plantronics Voyager 5200 is it works quite well when moving one place to another. It comes with dual Noise Cancellation technology which means both the Microphone and the headset offer Noise Cancellation. It’s highly accurate Wind Smart technology helps eliminate outside noise and allows you to communicate clearly even when on the move.
Plantronics Voyager 5200 Review
It also supports audio routing which automatically directs calls to your phone. It is smart enough to sense whether you are wearing the headset or not and whether it should direct the call to the headset or your phone. It also offers great water and sweat resistant.
- Clear and Even Voice Communication
- Humidity and Sweat Resistant
- Battery Life can be extended with optional power dock
- WindSmart Technology
- Four-Mic Noise Cancellation Technology
2. Bose QuietComfort 35 II – Best Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphone 2019
Overview: Best for gamers, professionals as well as travelers, this headset is a true all rounds. Yet another amazing headset developed by Boise, QuietComfort offers the best comfort level and sound quality. Plus the noise cancellation technology makes it one of the best products out there. One thing that you should know that the microphone is built in but still it works quiet well.
Bose QuietComfort 35 II Review
The body is made of plastic so it is quite light-weight and easily portable. Talking about the technologies being used, it comes with a Bluetooth 4.1 which offers high range of undisrupted connectivity. Also it supports three different levels of communication for maximum noise reduction. Overall, it is a great blend of style and power.
- Three Levels Noise Cancellation
- High Quality Bluetooth and NFC Connectivity
- Over 20 Hours of battery life
- Alexa and Google Assistant Enabled
- Bluetooth 4.1 Technology
3. Logitech H390 USB Microphone Headset – Best Earmuffs For Sleeping
Overview: Logitech H390 is the best Noise Cancelling Headset solution for your work life related tasks. Everything from the design to the technologies being used make it to be the best choice for professionals who need headphones for their work on a fairly regular basis.
Bose QuietComfort 35 II Review
Some people have found it to be on the expensive side of the spectrum of Noise Cancelling headphones but we disagree. That’s because we think it is a reasonable investment that you’d be doing considering the importance of your work. The sleek ergonomic design with plush ear plugs make the ideal for long periods of use plus it is adjustable so it can fit different sizes.
Another amazing design aspect is external adjustable microphone. You can easily move it around when it is not in use. Plus it also has inline mute button and sound controls so that you have total control over your experience. It comes with easy USB connectivity and is idea to be used with laptops.
- Sleek, Ergonomic Design
- Noise Cancellation
- Suitable for Professional use
- Adjustable Size
- External, Adjustable Microphone
4. Audio Technica BPHS1 Microphone Headset – Best Noise Cancelling Earbuds
Overview: BPHS1 is an amazing blend of style and power. This headset is perfect for professional use like online streaming and on-air broadcasting. It offers great sound quality and Noise Cancellation technology. BHHS1 is an over-ear stereo headphone and it comes with a strong external Boom Mic that creates strong response with clear vocals.
Audio Technica BPHS1 Microphone Headset Review
Sound quality of this headset is one of its main features. Although more suitable for strong vocal usage, it still offers great sound quality for music lovers. The lower notes are a bit crunchy but the highs are quite soothing. Plus the base quality is quite exhilarating. Overall it is a great device for professional as well as mainstream use.
This headphone is built quite nicely and the finishing is closed back so there is almost zero noise interruption within the headphone. It filters out all kinds of loud background noises to offer you a great listening and speaking experience. Plus the external boom mic is moveable and can be placed either left or right side of the headphone.
- Wide over 3 inches ear cup with about 2 inches wide headband
- Movable long external microphone
- Sleek and Strong Exterior
- Suitable for professional use
- High Level Noise Cancellation Technology
5. Sennheiser Presence – Best Wireless Microphone Headset
Overview: If you are looking for powerful wireless technology and long battery life headset the Sennheiser Presence is the Microphone headset for you. It comes a hard case in which this headset is perfectly placed and what makes it quite a classy yet portable headphone. Each part is place and piecing everything together is a fun game in itself.
Sennheiser Presence Review
It is most suitable for work use as it is wireless and comes with different ear buds and also a USB cable as well so you can use it however you want to. The headset might appear confusing to set up at first but it gets fun every time. Also, it might appear a little bit bigger than other devices but then again, that is what the case is for. Even with this size it can easily be ported to anywhere you want to.
A remarkable feature of this device is its long battery life. It can be used constantly for more than 10 hours so whether you are at work or gaming, this is the ideal headphone for you. Plus the voice detector technology being used is quite smart. When you start speaking, it detects your voice signals and enable its 3 microphones that deliver a clear, evenly distributed sound.
- Great vocal Microphone Quality
- Over 10 hours constant use battery timing
- Easy on the Ears
6. MPow 071 – Best Earplugs For Snoring
Overview: Mpow has been serving in the market of headphones and other digital devices for many years now and their latest headset product 071 is an excellent addition to their headsets repertoire. Tis headphones comes under low priced headsets so it is an awesome solution for budget conscious people.
MPow 071 Review
Despite its low price, Mpow has still set the bar quite high as far as the performance of this device is concerned. It is great for online streaming, and all kinds of mobile audio and video call usages. Although not ideal for listening to music, this headphones is most suitable to be used at work place.
It comes with a moveable external microphone and long USB wire. One downside with this headphone is there is no wireless connectivity but that as we said before, it is more suitable for workplace usage. It uses the latest noise reduction card which cancels out all kinds of noises before then enter in your hearing range. All these features makes it a reasonable choice under this price range.
- The uni-directional external microphone that can be twisted
- Awesome Noise Cancellation Technology
- Clear Vocal Action
- 3.55mm Audio Jack Cable
- Noise Reduction Card and Easy Controls on the headset
7. AKG Y500 – Noise Cancelling Ear Muffs For Sleeping
Overview: AKG Y500 is hands down one of the best products in our list and of course in the market. It is a great blend of durability, style, features and level of comfort. And the best part is, you can get all of that at a fairly reasonable price. It is perfect for both entertainment and work.
AKG Y500 Review
This is one the earlier models of headphones but the fact that it still made it to our list of top 10 best noise cancelling headphones does say a lot about its credibility. It comes with Bluetooth 4.1 technology and an interesting kind of half mute mode that makes you aware of your ambiance.
Battery timing is one of its most remarkable features. With super-fast charging speed and a powerful battery, you can go up to 33 hours with a single full battery device charge. It has wired as well as wireless connectivity and the headset is quite comfortable to wear.
- Awesome Noise Cancellation technology
- Automatic Play/Pause Feature
- Long Battery timing
- 5 minutes charge per hour use
- Wired and Wireless Connectivity
8. Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT – Noise Cancelling Hearing Protection Headphone
Overview: Yet another amazing product by Sennheiser, 4.40 BT is most suitable for music enthusiasts. It can also be used for all kinds of professional purposes as well. If you are looking for a powerful wireless headset then this is the headset for you. Its over-ear plugs give you the best sound experience with no noise distraction whatsoever.
Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT Review
As it is a foldable headset, it comes with a case which makes it easy to take it anywhere you want to. Plus the technologies being used are worth to mention. It has NFC, Bluetooth and aptX support which makes it one of the most flexible headsets that you can find out there. It comes with over 25 hours of battery life so whether you are traveling or at work, this is the headphone for you.
And as mentioned before that this headset is most suitable for music lovers, the sound quality is really amazing. There is no distortion in the sound even when played at high volumes. The microphone is built-in but still the vocal clarity offered by this headset is off the charts.
- Wireless, NFC and aptX support
- Foldable ergonomic design
- Comes with a packing Case
- Over 25 hours of battery timing
- 2 Years Warranty
9. Plantronics Voyager Focus B825 – Noise Cancelling Ear Muffs For Sleeping
Overview: Focus B825 is another amazing wireless headset by Plantronics. This headset is most suitable for office work and not so much for entertainment purposes. But when it comes to noise cancellation, this headset does a pretty decent job. Considering its exterior design and interior quality we’d say it is a pretty reasonable work environment headset.
Plantronics Voyager Focus B825 Review
Its Bluetooth range is definitely worth the mention. With its 4.1 Bluetooth technology, it supports connection for up to 30 meters. Plus the battery timing is quite powerful as well. With one time full charging, it can live up to more than 12 hours. Its active noise Cancellation feature eliminates all kinds of sounds coming your way which makes it ideal for office use.
It has automatic Play/Pause feature when you have headset on and off your head. Plus it offers great flexibility for the microphone. You can shift to to either left or right ear.
- Can Connect to laptops as well as tablets and phones
- Super long Wireless Range
- Reasonable Battery timing
- Auto mute/unmute feature
- Open Mic buttons for sound control
10. SteelSeries Arctis 7 – Best Noise Cancelling Earbuds 2019
Overview: SteelSeries Arctis 7 has proven to be the best choice for professional gamers. It has everything a gamer might need, powerful wireless connectivity, high quality sound, boom mic, you name it. As you may have noticed by now most of the headsets mentioned here are all-rounders. Meaning they are good for both entertainment and work. Arctic 7 is also one of those headsets.
SteelSeries Arctis 7 Review
It comes with a staggering 2.4 GHz wireless connection that delivers seamless, undistorted sound quality perfect for gamers. Another thing worth mentioning is its battery timing that is about a day with one full charge. This kind of battery life is what you need if you are a passionate gamer.
Whether it is about gaming or music, this headphones offers the best sound quality. It is equipped with S1 speakers which produced high quality low distortion sound. One downside is it works well on PC gaming but when it comes to PS4 or other platforms, it doesn’t work so well.
But still, considering its native features and accessories, it is definitely a must have for gamers.
- Most Suited for Gaming
- 1 Day Battery Timing
- High Quality Sound with S1 speakers
- Awesome 2.4 GHz wireless technology
- Sleek, Ergonomic Design
Things to consider when buying a Noise Cancelling Headphone Under $100:
If you are still finding it hard to decide which microphone to buy then stick with us. Following Guide would help you make a decision. These are the things that you should look for when shopping for a headset.
- What is your Standard Usage?
Before buying a headset make sure you know what kind of usage are you looking for? Because although the basic feature of headsets is the same, some prove to be better than others for certain usages. For example, some noise cancelling headphones are best for gaming and some are for work. Some headphones are good for listening to music whereas some offer more power at speaker level for work purposes.
If you are looking for a noise cancelling headphone for office use then you probably won’t need the ones with longer wireless ranges. So, your kind of usage would determine which headset you should buy. Once you figure out the specifics of your usage the rest is pretty simple. Just look out in the market to find a headset that meets your usage.
- Sound Quality of Headset
No matter what kind of noise cancelling microphone headset you decide to buy, the sound needs to be good at both the speaking and listening ends. But that’s not always the case with all headsets. Some offer more power and clarity at the microphone side which is good if you are looking for office use. Some headsets focus more on improving the listening side where they make sure that the users have a clear and soothing listening experience.
There are many things that you need to consider while measuring the sound quality of your headset. You need to make sure that there is a reasonable threshold when it comes to how loud the sound can get.
You also need to consider the noise resistance level of your headphone. You don’t want to buy the one that can’t stop outside noise from distracting you especially at work level, this can cost you a lot.
- Microphone Headsets Should be portable
Portability is one of the major concerns that you need to address while buying a headphone. If you are looking for normal office use then you don’t have to worry about portability that much but if you are looking for a more general use like while traveling or on the way usage then you might want to buy a headphone that is light-weight and is easily handled.
Some headsets offer packing boxes with them so that they can be easily carried while some offer extreme flexibility. That is for you to decide as to what kind of usage you are actually looking for.
Another catch with portability is the size of headset. Bigger headsets are much harder to carry as you never know when they hit an uneven surface and get damaged or broken. So keep that in mind while buying a noise cancelling microphone headset.
- Ergonomic Design
A headset which has a decent design is quite hard to find. It is not like you can’t find anything in the market, it is just that people don’t know what to look for. There are so many choices and everyone has their own opinion and comfort level as to what to buy. But one thing is for certain, it doesn’t matter if people know it or not, everyone wants a headset with ergonomic design. The kind that is easy on the ears.
Another aspect of design is whether you prefer wired or wireless connection. Similarly do you want the microphone to be outside or built into the headset. There is also another decision regarding the style of ear cups. Whether you want them to be on-the-ear or over-the-ear. All these things when gather up and answered would tell you exactly what you should buy.
- Price and Features
Just like any other product, headphones come under different price tags depending on the native ad extra features that they hold. Aside from the basic features like connectivity, Sound Quality, Microphone power there are many other features that set a microphone headset apart from the other.
Battery timing of a headset has a big impact on its price tag. Some headsets offer about 10-12 hours of battery life and some offer more than 24 hours and their price is set accordingly.
The type of connectivity like wired or Bluetooth and the strength of connections also affects the price. For wireless connections, the range and accuracy of connection differs from headset to headset and affects the price accordingly.
Some headsets offer features like automatic mute/unmute and motion sensors where the music is already turned off when you take off the microphone. Such kind of features also affect the rates of headphones. The bottom line is, the more fancy and features enriched a headset is, the pricier it would be.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A noise cancelling headphone is the one that blocks all sorts pf distracting outside background noises from coming into your ears.
This proves to be crucial when doing official work or when gaming where high level of concentration is required. Most companies claim their headsets are noise free but that not always the case so make sure to research properly before making a decision about buying a headphone.
Noise Cancelling Microphone headsets are useful for many reasons. First, they let you concentrate on the task at hand by allowing you to focus and immerse yourself into the job that you are doing. And secondly, for entertainment purposes, these headsets allow you to enjoy your favorite music without any outside disturbance.
The terms headphone and headsets are often used interchangeably and although a generally accepted concept but still there is a slight difference between the two. You can say all headsets are headphones but not all headphones are headsets.
A headphone can or cannot have a microphone whereas as headset always comes with a microphone and some extra features like music card etc. Headphones are solely for entertainment purposes where headsets can be used for work as well.
Almost all the devices mentioned above are below $100. You can buy any of these products. It took us hours to come up with this list so if you don’t want to think about on your own then just go through the list once and select a device. We assure you that you won’t be disappointed with your choice.
There are about 23 headsets in our list that comes under $30 you can buy those if you are not looking for a high usage. But you should know that most of the cheap device don’t have wireless technology so unless you are comfortable with wired connection you can always buy any of these headsets.
Considering their benefits in work as well as entertainment we’d suggest you should definitely give these noise cancelling headsets a try. It would be totally worth it and you won’t regret your decision. Buying a reasonable headset is kind of like an investment that can greatly affect the quality of your work as well as the entertainment.
Choosing a reasonable Noise Cancelling Microphone headset is quite difficult especially when you have so many options in front of you. There are so many things to look for like your intended usage, battery life, portability etc. along with many other native and standard features.
We made this guide hoping that it’d help you make a decision as to what headphone you should go for. If you found this to be of help, let us know in the comments section.
Last update on 2019-12-05 at 20:29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API